How to Donate/Support our Programs
Help Support Riley Equine Center and our Professional Programs!
We could not do it without your continued support.
Any donation you could give
will support a program that will help us support others.
REC's Wish List
Due to budget, we need to raise the biggest part of our funds from private donors, foundations, companies, and individuals. We look for individuals like you to help keep our program running and serving individuals in our community who can benefit from our services.
Below is a list of "items/needs" that our horses, riders, and volunteers could benefit greatly from:
- Feed for riding horses – Stipend to a feed store such as Tiger Feed, Pilot Grove Co-Op, Orscheln’s or any feed store of your choice.
- Farrier work - $50 per horse for a set of shoes
- Hay – square bales or round
- Shavings to bed stalls - $8 a bag
- Bottled Water for our students - $4 a case.
- Stipend to Wal-Mart for craft supplies, sidewalk chalk, glitter, paper, etc.
- Scholarship for a student for an 8 week session of riding - $300
- Scholarship for a student for a 5 day summer day camp at the horse farm - $400
- Sponsor a student for a year - $150 a month
- Donation toward a hydraulic lift for wheelchair folks
- Donation toward a projector
- Stipend toward vaccinations
- Plastic buckets for games
- Swimming pool rings and tubes
Other Ways to Help
with the continual costs of caring for our horses Riley Equine Center
has general operating costs including: electric, heating and cooling,
printing expenses, website, etc. Please consider making a donation at one of the
Friend of Riley Equine Center $__________
Green Ribbon: $25.00
Pink Ribbon: $50.00
White Ribbon: $100.00
Yellow Ribbon: $250.00
Red Ribbon: $500.00
Blue Ribbon: $1,000.00
Reserve Champion: $2,500.00
Grand Champion: $5,000.00
We completely understand that not everyone is able to donate financially so below is a list of how YOU can help:
Advertise YOUR Business
For $100 a year you could advertise YOUR business by hanging a banner within our Arena!
ANYTHING that you can do is
VERY much appreciated!!
Please feel free to use our "Donate" button above to donate via PayPal or Contact Us if you have any questions or would like to donate anything that you saw listed!!
We have also setup a Go Fund Me account:
501 (c) 3 Nonprofit Organization